I am an innovative and adaptable technical specialist in networks, enterprise email, and application delivery, with particular knowledge of NetWare and Windows NT/2000.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- All facets of NetWare (5.x, 4.x and 3.x) and Windows NT/2000 network management, including design, startup, interoperation and migration.
- Centralised application delivery using WinInstall.
- Enterprise and Internet email system design, implementation and management.
- Comprehensive hardware and software troubleshooting knowledge.
- CNE (Certified Novell Engineer), September 1995.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) and MCP+I, September 1999. (An MCP+I is an additional qualification indicating that one of my MCSE exams covered Internet topics such as IIS.)